Cornilleau Competition 540 ITTF Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
If you want to look further up the range we would suggest bypassing the 640 and moving to the 740. The difference between a 540 and 640 is negligible. However the 740 has a 25mm top that would offer a slightly improved bounce.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Deliveries are usually made within 10 working days. You will be contacted by our couriers prior to delivery. On the arranged day you receive a call around 30 minutes before arrival and some tracking information first thing that morning. The couriers operate a two-man service to a garage or garden (where reasonable access is available). Due to the pandemic the couriers will not enter houses at the moment.
We cannot deliver Cornilleau tables to the following postcode areas: All IV : KA27 to KA28 : All KW : PA20+ : PH32+ Nor can we deliver to any offshore locations
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155 cm high x 164cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 109kg
- Suitable for indoor use only
- ITTF competition approved
- 22mm chipboard playing surface with SKILTOP coating
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Wheels: 15cm wheels with brakes
- Comes with DSI Safety Folding System
- Legs: Lacquered steel with 6cm x 4cm foot
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Wheels: 30mm x 150mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 50mm
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Assembly: Allow 90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action