Cornilleau Competition 640 ITTF Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
The difference between a 640 and a 740 is that the 740 has a 25mm top (offering slightly improved bounce) plus thicker legs and frame.!
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Special Order Table. This table is a special factory order item and can take up to 6 weeks to arrive in the UK, after-which the details below apply.
Important: If you pop your postcode in the box above marked, ‘Check Delivery In Your Area’, you’ll be shown the availability and delivery timescales for your address for each model and colour option.
Please note that delivery areas & timescales can vary depending on the model & colour you choose (e.g. one model or colour of Cornilleau table might be available in a different area to another, and the delivery speeds might vary too).
Delivery is free and Cornilleau tables are delivered on a pre-arranged day using a two-man service.
If you would like any further help or advice please call 01371 875000 or email us at [email protected]
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 158cm high x 164cm wide x 65cm deep
- Suitable for indoor use only
- ITTF competition approved
- 22mm chipboard playing surface with SKILTOP coating
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Comes with DSI Safety Folding System
- Legs: Lacquered steel with 8cm x 6cm foot
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 50mm
- Wheels: 12cm wheels with ball bearing and brakes
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Assembly: Allow 90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action