Cornilleau Competition 640 ITTF Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
when it's back?Click to register interest
The difference between a 640 and a 740 is that the 740 has a 25mm top (offering slightly improved bounce) plus thicker legs and frame.!
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
What the package includes & delivery information
Special Order Table. This table is a special factory order item and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive in the UK, after-which the details below apply.
*UK mainland delivery is free. Cornilleau tables are delivered by a courier called CRT-S, who offer a pre-booked, two-man delivery service. The vast majority of tables are delivered within 10 working days (most within 5). On the morning of your pre-arranged delivery day, you’ll receive a text message providing an ETA and tracking link. The driver should call about 30 minutes prior to arrival.
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 158cm high x 164cm wide x 65cm deep
- Suitable for indoor use only
- ITTF competition approved
- 22mm chipboard playing surface with SKILTOP coating
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Comes with DSI Safety Folding System
- Legs: Lacquered steel with 8cm x 6cm foot
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 50mm
- Wheels: 12cm wheels with ball bearing and brakes
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Assembly: Allow 90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action