Cornilleau Sport 250S Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table - Superseded by the 300X
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
From Just £44.95
click for details
when it's back?Click to register interest
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 300S) are that it has a slightly stronger frame and thicker legs.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Deliveries are usually made within 10 working days. You will be contacted by our couriers prior to delivery. On the arranged day you receive a call around 30 minutes before arrival and some tracking information first thing that morning. The couriers operate a two-man service to a garage or garden (where reasonable access is available). Due to the pandemic the couriers will not enter houses at the moment.
We cannot deliver Cornilleau tables to the following postcode areas: All IV : KA27 to KA28 : All KW : PA20+ : PH32+ Nor can we deliver to any offshore locations
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 70kg
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 5mm resin laminate playing surface with Soft Mat-Top finish
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Bat and ball storage
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- DSI safety folding system
- Legs: Resin / steel insert, 115mm x 28mm
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Wheels: 32mm x 200mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 40mm
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action
Cornilleau 250S Crossover Assembly Video
Cornilleau 250S Crossover Product Features