Cornilleau Sport 250S Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
From Just £34.99
click for details
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 300S) are that it has a slightly stronger frame and thicker legs.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Important: If you pop your postcode in the box above marked, ‘Check Delivery In Your Area’, you’ll be shown the availability and delivery timescales for your address for each model and colour option.
Please note that delivery areas & timescales can vary depending on the model & colour you choose (e.g. one model or colour of Cornilleau table might be available in a different area to another, and the delivery speeds might vary too).
Delivery is free and Cornilleau tables are delivered on a pre-arranged day using a two-man service.
If you would like any further help or advice please call 01371 875000 or email us at [email protected]
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 70kg
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 5mm resin laminate playing surface with Soft Mat-Top finish
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Bat and ball storage
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- DSI safety folding system
- Legs: Resin / steel insert, 115mm x 28mm
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Wheels: 32mm x 200mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 40mm
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action
Cornilleau 250S Crossover Assembly Video
Cornilleau 250S Crossover Product Features