Warranty Claims & Problems
ďPossible Problems and Temporary WorkaroundsĒ
PLEASE NOTE: Almost all Cornilleau, Kettler and Knight tables have assembly videos on the product pages which are extremely useful when building the table. Please ensure you have the correct tools as using the wrong size / type of tool can round the head of the screw, nut or bolt i.e. a Pozi drive rather than a Phillips screwdriver.
Some nuts are locking nuts. These need extra force for the bolt to push though the plastic. Locking nuts will have a coloured seal inside (usually blue or black).
Whilst rare, these are the most common problems that arise. The solutions are obviously temporary workarounds and we will of course sort any issues properly when we re-open.
- Covers and bats/balls sets
Not all tables are supplied with accessories as standard but 'IF' your table was supposed to come with bats and balls, or for some outdoor models, bats, balls and a cover these are usually in a separate box which is very small and sometimes overlooked by our customers (tables delivered by the courier ArrowXL would have any accessories packed inside the main box). Please carefully check the area where the couriers left the table for this second, much smaller package (they are often not noticed at first glance). If youíve had a good look and still canít locate them please see below:
If you are missing bats and balls (they are not always included as standard so please check you order first) and you need to buy a couple from a local sports shop to tide you over (Sports Direct and Argos usually stock them) we would reimburse up to £12 (as a temporary fix). If you have an outdoor table and the cover is missing donít worry if the table gets wet. Outdoor tables are weatherproof and whilst it is best to cover the table it wonít hurt it if you donít.
- If your table has suffered any courier damage please take some photos and email them to us. If it's safe to do so please feel free to use it until we can get it exchanged. If there are any sharp edges Duct tape might make them safe, but please be very careful. Please don't use it if it's in anyway unsafe to do so.
- If you are missing your net, as a temporary measure we would suggest either weaving string between the net posts (assuming you have those) or cutting a piece of card from the large box the table arrived in (a net is 6 inches high).
- If you are unpacking a Cornilleau table and you canít find any parts (especially the legs or wheels) please take both table tops out and check behind both. We often get calls saying things are missing and they are usually found behind the other table top.
- If you canít find the net pin on a Cornilleau table please look inside the post as it is usually already in it (even though it's shown separately on the parts list).
- If you are missing any nuts, bolts, washers etc. and you can usually find them in a local hardware shop (B&Q and Screwfix are often good) please feel free to buy them and get a receipt and we will cover any reasonable costs incurred.
- Itís not always perfectly clear how to attach the support strut from near the wheel to the underside of the table top. It often requires you to pull the table top towards you a little bit to make it line up. Please check the manual and refer to the video (if there is one) as it will make it much clearer.
During our office hours please email: [email protected]
For out of hours help please email: [email protected]