Cornilleau Sport 150S Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
The Cornilleau Sport 150s has a Soft Mat-Top finish (3 times less glare when the sun is overhead) and a bat holder on the side panel. The Sport 150s uses Cornilleau's Push & Lock system for folding/unfolding (same system as the Sport 100) and boasts leg levellers. All four wheels steer and two have brakes.
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 250s) are that it has the DSi folding, ball storage (as well as bat storage) and a better net and post system.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 66kg
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 5mm resin laminate playing surface with Soft Mat-Top finish
- Bat storage
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Fixed net and post set
- Legs: Resin / steel insert, 90mm x 25mm
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 40mm
- Wheels: 32mm x 200mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly
TTT TV - Watch our videos now
See it in action
Assembly Video for Cornilleau 150S Crossover Outdoor Table
Product Video for Cornilleau 150S Crossover Outdoor Table