Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 500) are that you get a thicker playing surface that provides a better bounce, stronger frame, different side panels that allow for bat storage, padded corners and stronger legs.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Deliveries are usually made within 10 working days. You will be contacted by our couriers prior to delivery. On the arranged day you receive a call around 30 minutes before arrival and some tracking information first thing that morning. The couriers operate a two-man service to a garage or garden (where reasonable access is available). Due to the pandemic the couriers will not enter houses at the moment.
We cannot deliver Cornilleau tables to the following postcode areas: All IV : KA27 to KA28 : All KW : PA20+ : PH32+ Nor can we deliver to any offshore locations
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155.5cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 84kg
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Ball storage
- 19mm chipboard playing surface
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- Comes with DSI Safety Folding System
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 30mm
- Wheels: 30mm x 150mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Legs: Steel with resin shoe, Y-shaped 90mm x 25mm
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly