Garlando Master Pro Outdoor Football Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
The Garlando Master Pro Outdoor Football table is a lighter weight version of the G2000. The only advantage of the model over the G2000 is that you can fold the legs for storage (although you do have to undo a few bolts to fold it).
The advantages of the next model up (the G2000) are that is has levelling feet and a stronger cabinet.
What the package includes & delivery information
Deliveries are usually made within 10 working days. You will be contacted by our couriers prior to delivery. On the arranged day you receive a call around 30 minutes before arrival and some tracking information first thing that morning. The couriers operate a two-man service to a garage or garden (where reasonable access is available). Due to the pandemic the couriers will not enter houses at the moment.
We cannot deliver Garlando tables to the following postcode areas: All IV : KA27 to KA28 : All KW : PA20+ : PH32+ Nor can we deliver to any offshore locations
10 x standard footballs
3 year guarantee on table
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Packaged: 150 x 80 x 34cm - Packaged Weight 80kg
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Players: Red and blue
- 2 x score counters to mark up to 10 goals
- Cabinet: 20mm waterproof plywood with plastic laminate
- A ball pocket behind each goal mouth allows easy ball retrieval
- Playing field: Water-resistant plywood with plastic laminate coating
- Legs: Foldable metal legs coated with water-resistant powder varnish
- Rods: 16mm high stress resistance steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
- Nylon bushes with stainless steel ball bearings: they do not rust & allow high speed action, smoother play & reduced wear and tear
- Assembly: Allow 90 minutes for this