Cornilleau Performance 400M Crossover Outdoor Table Tennis Table - Restricted Delivery Area - Please Check Delivery Map
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
It has a neat, tidy storage position and benefits from the industry's quickest and safest folding system. The Sport 400M benefits from a ten-year table warranty. The legs are strong and it has good quality wheels (two of which have brakes). It also has a storage area for bats and balls, padded corners and leg levellers.
The benefits of the next model up (the Performance 500M) is that it has a 7mm resin top, which gives a slightly better bounce than the 6mm, a thicker steel frame, slightly stronger legs, and an 'easy-track' handle to pull it along with. It also boasts ball dispensers under each table top (allows you to store several balls for easy access when serving)
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
Cornilleau tables are delivered on a pre-arranged day using a two-man service. Please allow up to 7 working days within the yellow area or 15 working days within the green.
Outside the coloured area?
Table information (dimensions, materials etc)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155.5cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 79kg
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 6mm resin laminate playing surface with MATTOP finish
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Bat and ball storage
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- DSI safety folding system
- Legs: Arched resin / steel insert, 100mm x 60mm
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Wheels: 32mm x 200mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 50mm
- Assembly: Allow 90 minutes for self-assembly