Butterfly S2000 Polymer Concrete/Steel Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
when it's back?Click to register interest
Our Star Ratings for concrete tables are based on direct comparisons with other concrete models & bear no relation to ratings given to 'normal' tables!
The Butterfly S2000 Concrete table tennis table has a 30mm thick steel cladded, reinforced polymer concrete playing surface. The galvanised steel base has four anchor points that allow you to secure it to the ground. It is supplied with a sturdy aluminium net which is 8mm thick. The standard model comes with squared corners but for a surcharge you can order it with rounded corners for improved safety.
Butterfly recommend their concrete table tennis tables for public play areas, schools and holiday parks.
What the package includes & delivery information
Delivery is free and is usually 2 - 3 weeks. You will be called by our couriers to book a convenient delivery day. Please call 01371 875000 if you require more information.
5 year guarantee on table only
The net & post set is an integral part of the table. Some retailers claim they are giving this as a 'free of charge' extra, they even include it as part of the value of the free accessories!
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
- Suitable outdoor use
- 30mm steel cladded and reinforced polymer concrete playing surface
- Wheelchair friendly
- Pitch markings moulded onto table
- Can be fixed to the floor if necessary
- White sturdy PVC edge protectors
- Fixed 8mm aluminium net and post set with up to 5cm height adjustment
- Frame: Galvanised steel frame
- Available with square or round corners
- Suitable for parks, schools, hotels, camp sites and gardens etc.
- Assembly: Please allow 60 minutes for initial assembly