Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 500) are that you get a thicker playing surface that provides a better bounce, stronger frame, different side panels that allow for bat storage, padded corners and stronger legs.
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Important: If you pop your postcode in the box above marked, ‘Check Delivery In Your Area’, you’ll be shown the availability and delivery timescales for your address for each model and colour option.
Please note that delivery areas & timescales can vary depending on the model & colour you choose (e.g. one model or colour of Cornilleau table might be available in a different area to another, and the delivery speeds might vary too).
Delivery is free and Cornilleau tables are delivered on a pre-arranged day using a two-man service.
If you would like any further help or advice please call 01371 875000 or email us at [email protected]
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155.5cm high x 167cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged weight: 84kg
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Leg levellers
- Playback facility
- Ball storage
- 19mm chipboard playing surface
- Fixed - Retractable net and post set
- Comes with DSI Safety Folding System
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 30mm
- Wheels: 30mm x 150mm Double wheel with 2 brakes
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Legs: Steel with resin shoe, Y-shaped 90mm x 25mm
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly