Cornilleau Sport 100 Indoor Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
For Just £29.99
click for details
The benefits of the next model up (the Sport 250) are a quicker, safer folding system (Cornilleau's famed DSI system), better net posts and higher quality wheels (with brakes).
The net & post set is an integral part of the table, although some retailers claim they are giving this as a free accessory!
3 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
How to pronounce Cornilleau: "Corn-ee-oh"
Deliveries are usually made within 10 working days. You will be contacted by our couriers prior to delivery. On the arranged day you receive a call around 30 minutes before arrival and some tracking information first thing that morning. The couriers operate a two-man service to a garage or garden (where reasonable access is available). Due to the pandemic the couriers will not enter houses at the moment.
We cannot deliver Cornilleau tables to the following postcode areas: All IV : KA27 to KA28 : All KW : PA20+ : PH32+ Nor can we deliver to any offshore locations
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
Storage size: 155cm high x 161cm wide x 75cm deep
Packaged Weight: 78kg
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Playback facility
- 19mm chipboard playing surface
- Fixed net and post set
- Frame: Corrosion / scratch-resistant steel 30mm
- Undercarriage: Steel & Thermoplastic Polymer
- Wheels: 20mm x 150mm Double wheel with No brakes
- Legs: Steel legs with a 25mm diameter
- Net included, which stays on table even when folded
- Leg levellers
- Assembly: Allow 60-90 minutes for self-assembly