Butterfly Park Polymer Concrete Table Tennis Table
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video
when it's back?Click to register interest
Our Star Ratings for concrete tables are based on direct comparisons with other concrete models & bear no relation to ratings given to 'normal' tables!
The Butterfly Park Polymer Concrete table tennis table has a 45mm thick steel cladded, reinforced polymer concrete playing surface and a polymer concrete base with anchor points that allow you to secure it to the ground. It is supplied with a sturdy aluminium net which is 8mm thick. This model is only available with squared corners.
Butterfly recommend their concrete table tennis tables for public play areas, schools and holiday parks.
What the package includes & delivery information
Delivery is free and is usually 2 - 3 weeks. You will be called by our couriers to book a convenient delivery day. Please call 01371 875000 if you require more information.
5 year guarantee on table only
The net & post set is an integral part of the table. Some retailers claim they are giving this as a 'free of charge' extra, they even include it as part of the value of the free accessories!
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
- Suitable outdoor use
- 45mm steel cladded and reinforced polymer concrete playing surface
- Wheelchair friendly
- Aluminium edge protectors
- Pitch markings moulded onto table
- Can be fixed to the floor if necessary
- Fixed 8mm aluminium net and posts
- Available with square or round corners
- Undercarriage: Steel reinforced polymer concrete
- Suitable for parks, schools, hotels, camp sites and gardens etc.
- Assembly: Please allow 60 minutes for initial assembly
Butterfly Park user manual, parts list and build instructions