Butterfly S2000 Polymer Concrete/Steel Table Tennis Table
Our Star Ratings for concrete tables are based on direct comparisons with other concrete models & bear no relation to ratings given to 'normal' tables!
The Butterfly S2000 Concrete table tennis table has a 30mm thick steel cladded, reinforced polymer concrete playing surface. The galvanised steel base has four anchor points that allow you to secure it to the ground. It is supplied with a sturdy aluminium net which is 8mm thick. The standard model comes with squared corners but for a surcharge you can order it with rounded corners for improved safety.
Butterfly recommend their concrete table tennis tables for public play areas, schools and holiday parks.
What the package includes & delivery information
Delivery is free and is usually 5 - 6 weeks. You will be called by our couriers to book a convenient delivery day. Please call 01371 875000 if you require more information.
5 year guarantee on table only
The net & post set is an integral part of the table. Some retailers claim they are giving this as a 'free of charge' extra, they even include it as part of the value of the free accessories!
Table information (dimensions, materials, etc.)
Minimum play area: 5.1m long x 3.3m wide (17' long x 11' wide), guideline only
- Suitable outdoor use
- 30mm steel cladded and reinforced polymer concrete playing surface
- Wheelchair friendly
- Pitch markings moulded onto table
- Can be fixed to the floor if necessary
- White sturdy PVC edge protectors
- Fixed 8mm aluminium net and post set with up to 5cm height adjustment
- Frame: Galvanised steel frame
- Available with square or round corners
- Suitable for parks, schools, hotels, camp sites and gardens etc.
- Assembly: Please allow 60 minutes for initial assembly